Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Fall Has Fallen

I don't know about you, but I wasn't quite ready...
It is amazing. We went from summer to Fall in the blink of an eye. We are expecting some light rain for the next three days!
Meanwhile, we are in health care mode.
Hubby had surgery day before yesterday and came home that night.
Remember when they used to keep you overnight?? Yeah, it would have been helpful.
Remember when nurses were sent to check on you and make sure everything was good?? yeah...those days are gone.
I am not trained to be a nurse!
I was great yesterday...patient and good.
Today, I am tired, though I slept a solid 7 hours straight through, I am just bone tired.
I know. I know....he's the one with the catheter...and the bag...but I am the one he depends on.
But I am managing puppy...and elderly dog...running the errands to the pharmacy...doing twice the laundry and normal and making meals to nourish a recuperating patient....

At least, it isn't HOT and Humid...its just humid and overcast.

I hope and pray everyone is well...and safe...
Nancy

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

I know what that upkeep/schedule is like, Nancy. Have done it more than I care to remember in the last couple of years. Hopefully, your hubby will be over the worst of it soon. When does the cath come out? Take care of yourself and try to take a few minutes for YOU whenever/however/wherever you can. It's important. xo Diana