Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Embroidering Diapers

Now that sounds funny I know, but, our daughter is expecting a new bundle of her own soon. And babies need burp cloths.
The best burp cloths are diapers!
When our grandson was on his way I did burp cloths with appliqu├ęs and such, but this time I just didn't feel "in the mood" to do that.
So, I hooked up the embroidery unit and let the machine do the work!
Then, I remembered that the other machine had some fun designs too....so...I had both of them going!
Yup, that's right, two machines....
The older Brother machine still does delightful embroidery...it just sucks at doing quilting anymore....(I am totally spoiled by the new one)
But, I got 5 diapers done in no time...


Cute huh?? I am still thinking of doing some other embellishment, but we will see...
It's nice to do something other than quilting for a change.
I have a quilt I am working on, a baby quilt, and I monogrammed it, well, almost...something happened and the machine just shut down! An entire square just wiped out...so I have to remove the square and redo it...
I took it out and got a new square which I monogrammed first...now it has to be completely redone....
So, doing embroidery was definitely a nice change....
Hope you have a great day!
Nancy

No comments: