Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Treasure Hunting

Yesterday, my friend and I went treasure hunting. We go almost every week, but some days are definitely better than others....
Yesterday, I did find treasure...like this awesome soup tureen made in Italy....
I found it at Goodwill, and it was up on a top shelf, only its handle showing....
It was the second time going down the aisle, and out of the corner of my eye I saw the tip of asparagus...my head did that little swivel one does when one thinks they see something....
and sure enough...It was worth the unpacking of stuff on top and reaching....
Not bad for $7.99...


Isn't it sweet?? No, I probably won't use if for soup...I hardly ever serve soup that way anymore....and no I didn't need it...but I couldn't resist the asparagus spears....
Nancy....

No comments: