Thursday, May 18, 2017

Glimpses of Mother's Day

Ok, so I am so spoiled!
I got to have my whole family together for a BBQ on Mother's Day!
And...the girls said they don't have any pictures of me with them...so we did a photo shoot....how sweet is that??




I don't normally show anyone what I look like...but, here it is, the real me...and those are my precious girls...who are grown women.
And the sweetest of all is Hubby, who was behind the camera the whole time...
He also gave me a new sweet seat for my sewing room...now my back isn't so sore .....
It says "Bernina" but I have a Babylock....these chairs are so so very comfy.....




And these guys are putting it together for me.....
 Royce and I rolled down the hall to the sewing room....
 This is my chair...it's pretty spiffy.....
 Yeah, I guess I could say I have a Bernina...a chair....ha!
And this is the old chair....which never went up high enough so I always hurt my neck....and no support at all....
So, there you have it...
Pictures of me and my family, except for Hubby who stayed behind the camera....
Have a great day!
Nancy

No comments: