Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Wall Hanging for a Customer

I had a request from a customer to make a wall hanging for his Mother...who has bees and makes all kinds of wonderful items from beeswax, not to mention the honey....
He wanted something 24" square and he liked the fabric that was on a lap quilt I had...which he also bought.
 Here is a close up of the corners with the feathers I did...
 This is the embroidery I did with the name of her bee business...
My new machine does a really good job scanning and centering the embroidery...

 Each corner of the wall hanging has a star with a bee hive in the center....
 I had a great deal of fun quilting this....
Here is my sweet supportive Hubby, holding up the wall hanging.
I thought I'd show you before he gets it tomorrow....
I will tell you what else I did today....
Nancy

No comments: