Friday, March 10, 2017

Aye...'tis Almost St. Paddy's Day...

With St. Paddy's Day almost here...a week from today, I've been decorating.
No, I am not Irish, but enjoy the day....
So, we hung the flag I got last year...
I added a little leprechaun to my wreath on the door.....
I put out my table runner on the table (I made this two years ago...)
I filled a vase with Valerian as those are the only flowers blooming right now. Roses aren't ready yet.
And last week, I was tired of the wool rug by the door...almost antique but just felt heavy and I wanted something easy to clean and lighthearted....
Isn't it cute?? It's just a simple little throw rug, 4x5...from Amazon....
And then because I took the pillows away from the bench outside...I had to have a pillow, preferably with green....
I found two napkins that I hadn't used in forever...and stitched them together...and voila! A pillow!
It is Irish Damask after all...and soft touch...
So, what do you think??
Nancy

1 comment:

Pam Jackson said...

It all looks so nice. Great job on decorating.