Friday, February 3, 2017

How Did This Happen??

How did it happen? I don't remember time going so fast.
My daughter, my eldest...is turning 36!
Born in Placerville....at Marshall Hospital at 6:46pm ....
Wow...times flies....
My eldest daughter is on the left in black...her name is Emily...
Her great friend is Jenny in the middle and my youngest is on the right, Melissa (the mom).
I don't remember getting older...and yet my joints remind me often, so I guess it did happen.
I wish you the best year yet my "baby"....may the year shine for you!!
💖

3 comments:

A Quiet Corner said...

You and they are still "spring chickens" and spending time together is THE BEST!!!...:)JP

NanaDiana said...

However did WE get old enough to have kids this old? I don't FEEL old enough!!! Our lives are really moving us along, aren't they? Faster than I am ready for most days.
Love your sweet girls. xo Diana

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are beautiful young ladies. The sisters don't look alike, do they? I have 4 sons and they are all in their 40s now...how did THAT happen? heehee! Hugs!