Monday, January 9, 2017

Working Away

It is rainy here...though it isn't at all the "atmospheric river" here....quite the opposite...it is light and supposed to be gone entirely by noon...quite sad.
In Northern California, there is quite a bit of flooding with 10+ inches of rain having fallen in one day.
I rejoice that we have received rain, but am sad we haven't gotten more. However, we will take what we can.
It makes for a great morning sitting by the fire with the dogs drinking coffee.
It is also a time to try and figure out how the heck I am to shrink a picture to be able to use it to make a new top picture for my blog. In fact, I am trying to redo my blog to make it more appealing...It used to be easier....
If anyone has hints on redoing pictures etc....let me know...
Nancy

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Nancy, I can help you figure that out I think. Do you use PicMonkey? If so you can resize your picture there. I found a tutorial that I used for my header. Here is the link to that one.
http://www.blogguidebook.com/2012/08/how-to-make-header-for-your-blogger.html
It shows pictures, etc.
Let me know and if you can't figure it out maybe I can help a bit more...but I am not the best tech person either. lol
Have a great night- xo Diana

Deb from frugal little bungalow said...

It sounds as if your dogs are drinking coffee :)

Not sure how to shrink the picture...I was reading here the other day seeing your area getting storms and such...I thought that perhaps you had enough to combat the drought. It seems as if you guys can't win...too much or too little or in the wrong areas,etc :(

I remember last year that it was iffy and scary if your cabin would go during the wildfires....

Kelly said...

We had a terrible drought during the summer so I know all too well about the need for rain! I'm glad that you were able to get some. I wish I could give you some advice on setting up your blog header but I'm not good at it either. I had someone else do mine for me. That's why mine hasn't been changed in years! Ha!