Sunday, April 17, 2016

What's missing?

Let's play a game. It's called, "What's Missing?"
In the picture try to see what was missing.....
Can't figure it out? Don't remember what was there before?? I'll give you a hint. It was big and in the far corner.....
Give up?
Okay, it is the Kitchen Aid Mixer!
It stood for 12 years (maybe more) in the corner. And, I used it a great deal. But, since I've been gluten free and not making things with wheat, the mixer has been a catch all and doing no real work at all. So, I moved it out....
Now the coffee maker and toaster are in the corner and there is more counter space!
Where did I put it??
Right here!
This is some major storage for me.....I also moved the old metal tea cart in here to hold canning jars...now they are also close by...and I don't have to get dressed up to go out to the garage...and the mixer fits fine....
I love having a more open counter!
My sister is coming to visit and she is going to make her famous cinnamon rolls! She will need that space.....
Hubby isn't convinced...the coffee maker is far from the sink this way....but I like the fact that it is more tucked away than the very first thing you see....
What do you think??
Nancy

1 comment:

Finding Grace Interiors said...

Looks great Nancy! Its good to have more counter space and it seems like the kitchen Aid is still close by for when you need it!