Saturday, April 2, 2016

The Craft Room is ....mostly done

Well, I am using the craft room with its new table....the bed is gone, and I had to move the armoire (I never realized how big that thing is)...
I had to take down the hanging shelf....I am not sure it will go back...and in moving things around I realized that the room really does need paint...
However, I am pleased. I was able to work on the quilt I am presently making without several trips down the hall to the dining table. I can pull out the Accuquilt and use it right there...and then turn and sew and then turn again and iron. That is amazing!
I will be able I believe to sew a larger quilt with the table holding it up !
So, mission accomplished.

I had hoped for a bit neater and tidier....I think that will come with use. The main thing is that it functions.....The table I ordered came from Amazon....but the box said Walmart...ha! It is a Better Homes and Gardens dining table....58" x 35" so it tucks in nicely and is decidedly smaller than the twin bed no one (human) was using.....
I like that I can tuck the cutter and sewing stuff under the table....they had nowhere to go before....
In the meantime, the quilt started growing yesterday and I feel good about that...
Hope you have a good day.
Looks like I will be calling the appliance repair guy....the dishwasher was making a terrible noise....We turned it on at 10pm on the way to bed. In the middle of the night (i.e. early morning) at 4 am I heard this noise...it was loud and coming from the dishwasher...really??
So....I will be busy doing that today.....may end up having to buy a new one.....
Nancy

No comments: