Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Dreamin.....

So, I am planning and dreaming....anyone else out there doing that??
Yeah, to start, I am planning on working on the craft room. I have a real need there....I need to get rid of the old bed that is in there. I haven't had anyone use it in years. What I really need there is a table, one that I can use to cut on and sort of layout on. I know I can't do much in there, but it would be awesome to be able to use the Accuquilt in the craft room (don't know why it's called the Craft Room all I do in there is quilt)....but it would save some wear and tear. It doesn't have to be big, but I can dream, right??

Alas, I am not a techie, I am not able to copy and paste some of the ideas I have.....
And, the ones I like a lot, are antique....can't do that...
So, I am thinking, once the bed is gone....I might get a bed from Ikea...and make it "old"...or make one from pipes and boards....

Anyone else out there done something similar?? or dreaming??

Please pipe in and give me ideas.....

Nancy

No comments: