Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Putting the Pieces Together

Today is the day!
My eldest daughter turns 35! Wow! Where did the time go??
Well, it's the party tonight...so it's time to put all the pieces of the puzzle that I have been planning and collecting together....
 The tablecloth was rented....and flowers were cared for to keep them alive....then wrapped with the elegant burlap....
 Then chargers, plates, napkins, salad plates were added, then the glasses started to assemble...as if by magic (that is what happens when you plan and organize weeks in advance...)...

 We used a water goblet, a multi-use wine glass, and old family heirloom champagne glasses....
 The silverware was also heirloom...my daughter made the placards, and I created a menu....


Here are the amuse bouche dishes ready for service....

And my trusty supervisor making sure I did it all right....
And on to the cooking....
Have a great day!
Nancy

No comments: