Sunday, February 28, 2016

cleaning out a closet

So, today was the day.
The day I emptied one daughter's closet of her stuff.
It at the moment fills the living room...so she can go through it when she comes...in a day or two.
In the shelves that housed her stuff....blankets, pillows and bedspreads....
I can't show you pictures here...it's too scary and messy! But, at this juncture of our lives, it's time for the girls who have moved out ages ago, to take their stuff.....
So, now the guest room will have wrapping stuff in the closet and blankets!
And then there is the other closet, the other daughter's closet, which when cleaned out can make my craft room's closet more organized! I might be able to see my fabrics more clearly...oh, it makes me giddy!
How many of you have craft rooms??
Do you have grown children that have stuff still there?
Am I alone here?
Well, they are stepping up and helping out....
Pictures may follow....
Nancy

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

I am still taking stuff to my kids that has been here for at least 15 years! lol This spring will finish it up. I 'get it' , Nancy! Just trying to get a few 'catch up' visits in! Hope you have a great Leap Year Day! xo Diana