Sunday, January 24, 2016

Planning a dinner party

Our Daughter is having a milestone birthday....I won't tell how old, but it's big enough that she wanted to do something special.
So, we're giving her a Birthday dinner celebration!
Big enough that we are getting a large table-topper to seat 12, renting a few extra chairs and I even ordered some gray linen napkins online (Amazon people)....
I have been planning, and shopping and organizing...
Isn't amazing what goes into a dinner party??
I've been looking at pictures from Pinterest, blogs and magazines (yup I still use them)....(and because I am not a techie I can't figure how to share some of those with you, but I have also heard one shouldn't because it's copyright issues...)
So, follow along over the next week to see what I have collected and how it comes together.....
Should be fun....
Nancy

No comments: