Sunday, December 27, 2015

The Potting Bench

On Christmas my kids gave me a potting bench...in a box, within a box....with lots of pieces.
I wanted a real potting bench, have for years...as I had created one from old scraps here and there...and this year it was leaning, leaning a great deal.....
So, we pulled out all the pieces and started following the directions...which were pretty good...but it was still a challenge...
We did it!
Here it is in its place....
Now, the window you see attached is a window with reverse painting that I did years ago and was on my old potting bench, it just fits on the shelf of the new potting bench and it really at a better height to enjoy....
Ah, now just have to wait for growing season....
Hope you are having a great weekend...
Nancy

1 comment:

Connie said...

What a wonderful gift . . . sweet kids:)