Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Craft Room

So, it all started when I couldn't find my friend's Christmas gift that I worked on so hard....it isn't anywhere!
I first checked all the gifts beneath the tree, even unwrapped and re-wrapped several....just in case.
Then, I went to the guest room, where I have been wrapping....its not there either.
It had to be in the craft room!
So, before I knew it I was attacking the craft room and "re-doing" it.....by moving furniture around...So, the corner cabinet that I bought like 20 years ago at a garage sale, that has been in almost all the rooms at some point and was pine colored a few years ago and is no French Linen and Duck Egg Blue....is now on the market with Craigslist and hopefully finding a new home on Wednesday.....I moved it out and over , moved the armoire that stores more stuff and moved the sewing table to the other wall where the armoire was....
Yes, there is a twin bed in here, and yes, I am thinking of getting rid of it. It hasn't been used by anyone in at least 15 years....so its time....then my sewing table can be under the window....
Wanna see the real life pictures of a very used and busy and messy craft room??
So, here is the corner cabinet...with junk....
 Here is the cabinet empty...its pretty cute....
 Here it is over to the side of the room....it will be hopefully be leaving Weds...
See the messy closet?? Yeah, its all fabrics and sewing stuff....hey, this not staged its real life....
 So, in the corner is the armoire...and you see the bed. There is a wall of stuff....my project bags....

Here is the sewing table now....still a mess, I know, but now you don't walk right into the sewing table when you enter the room. If the bed left, there would be more open space and the Junk might stay in the closet...This room needs some attention...
So, that is my real life messy, chaotic craft room...
Ok, I fessed up....anyone else have a room like this??
Sorry if this offends anyone....but it is a work in progress.....
Nancy

No comments: