Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A New Look

While I was out "treasure hunting" with a friend yesterday, I found a cute simple little table.
It was one of those...."look at this" moments. You know, when on the way out you happen to mention, "I'd like a little table to put here".....
We found it at Savers....it was sad and lonely, dusty and neglected. I thought at the time it was going to be painted....but, actually, it looks really fine just the way it is, minus the dust of course.... and it needed a top....
So, I rummaged into my cupboard for the marble tile I had...and voila! A cute little table that is a perfect height to go under the mirror in the front hall! It will be totally perfect with a little Christmas tree......

Pretty darn cute...a touch of metal and marble.....
See?? Isn't going to be fun to play with seasonal decor?? The little bit of silver colored metal stands nicely next to the soft taupe grey I have on the walls....and looks nice with the wood floors too I think.
I hope you have a great day!
Nancy

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

What a cute little stand. Love that you had a piece of tile that fit the top of it, too. xo Diana

Wendi Wachtel said...

Those unplanned finds are the best! Your entryway will look lovely with a seasonal tree or decor item to greet all as they come in the front door. Hve fun with it! XO-Wendi@H2OBungalow