Monday, October 12, 2015

Snowman Days

Well, it's still hot. Yesterday, at our Grandson's First Birthday Party, it was 98 degrees....gratefully the park where it was held had a huge covered picnic area....so it was only about 90 in that shade.....
But, in hopes of feeling Fall, and feeling cool....I quilted a little table runner today. It was another piece that was created by someone...but they got rid of it...
They had done the applique, but didn't stitch over it...so I did the zig-zag around each applique piece. A couple of the lightbulbs didn't get black tops...I left those undone and just went with it.
I found in my stash some great green with little dots fabric....and leftover batting...and voila! A Table runner for a smaller table....or just a doily for a big one. I think its pretty cute....



Know what? I feel a bit cooler! Just thinking snow thoughts....(We don't get snow here....)
I hope you have a terrific day!!
Nancy

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

LOL- How funny- you feel cooler sewing SNOW things. lol It is sure cute but I am hoping we don't have any snowmen around here anytime soon. xo Diana

Paris breakfasts said...

Simply adorable.
anything with checks!!