Monday, May 25, 2015

Weekend Projects

Ok, so I did do a few projects.
One, I found and painted a little mirror that our daughter will take with her when she moves.



Then I canned some Pepper Jelly using our own peppers....well, mostly our own peppers....
And then, I finished the little quilt top that I was working on. It is a Hunters Star and I might have made it bigger, but ran out of the blue. It takes more than one would expect to create this quilt. However, it is decent size for a baby quilt. It has a 4" border which I am sure I will have fun quilting!

Today, the kids are coming over to help us celebrate 25 years in this house! Can you believe it? I can't.
It seems like just a few years....but then I remember everything that has transpired over time...it really has been 25 years.
Anyway, hope you are having a good long weekend with family and friends.
Nancy

1 comment:

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

The mirror was such a great find and the quilt is so pretty!
Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my Morning Dove post! The babies have flown the coop but the parents are back and we have 2 more eggs in the flower pot so we are ready for round 2!!

Hugs,
Debbie