Sunday, May 10, 2015

A little tip..

While waiting for the "kids" to arrive today, I thought I'd show you a trick I found.
A created spoon rest.....
You see spoon rests need lots of washing, I use them all day.
I had a sweet little silver plate dish I picked up at a thrift store and realized I had a couple of little dishes that fit neatly inside its indention. It works. Use, take the ceramic dish out and pop into the dishwasher the next one is ready. In use the two nest inside each other, so it's like a tear off sheet....the silver plate rarely gets dirty...the ceramic dish goes into the dishwasher. Sweet!


There is another little dish that nestles just inside this dish....but it is right now in the dishwasher.
I thought it was cool...Just a little tip ....
Nancy

1 comment:

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

that's a great idea! I have few silver dishes that I could use for this purpose.