Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Cleaning House

Well, there comes a time when one needs to reassess....
I have some quilts, early ones, that are sweet to me, for various reasons.....
However, I need to make room for all the new endeavors...and that gives you my readers a chance to save on a baby quilt!
So, here we go!

This is a Dick and Sally quilt. Made from pre-printed panels that have been set in a bright border. It measures 26" x 26"...perfect for a wall hanging or playtime.... $30.
Next....
Sunbonnet Sue & Sunbonnet Sam...panels were appliqued by a dear neighbor who quilted with me....I put into a small quilt....measures...28" x 28"...$30.


This is a brown calico Irish Chain quilt....measures 34" x 28"....perfect for that little someone! (sold)


This is the first quilt I ever named. Some quilts just need names..."Garden Play" measures 34"x 33" $35.
Then, there is....
Squares and pinwheels...(seen here on top of garden play and doesn't have any blue....)This quilt is done in a variety of browns....measures 34" x 26"...(sold)

This triangles quilt with cats all over it, nicknamed Lions & Tigers, is 35" x 34"....sold

If you are interested you can message me here on this Facebook and we can make arrangements for shipping or pick-up. All quilts are made with cotton fabrics and cotton batting.
Nancy

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Those are beautiful. I hope they all sell right away for you. I am purging here, too! Those are good prices on the quilts. I KNOW how much work goes into them. xo Diana

Red Rose Alley said...

aahh, I love this yellow one. It reminds me of my three kids. I see Diana was here too. She is one of my dear blog friends as well.

~Sheri