Wednesday, February 4, 2015

All Because I painted one cabinet...

I wanted a change. It was dark in the bathroom, everything in the dark brown that was popular a few years back. All I wanted was to paint the chair.



I liked it so well, in its Cocoa (annie sloan chalk paint) that I painted the cabinet over the toilet...
It is still drying in this picture...but, I liked it so well, I painted the little shelf....
Then, I hung a little wall art over the light....and then I changed the lampshade...
From this to....

this.....(forgive the dental waterpik and lotion...)
So, by 5 o'clock, my day was done as was my body....
So...tomorrow I'm thinking about painting the vanity...maybe. I might wait. Hubby was sweet and said he thought the mirror should stay dark brown, for contrast. I'm thinking that maybe the vanity and the mirror might stay dark brown....maybe not...I'll pause for now and see...often it's better to wait and see...
Nancy

No comments: