Saturday, November 15, 2014

Busy Week

Well, I've had one of those weeks...where you are busy everyday!
Last weekend, we had our niece and nephew and their little ones ages 4 and 18 months visit at our daughter's house (so they could meet their new cousin).
Then, the week just had lots going on....
The "boys" bottled their new beer....
Then it was just busy...
Have you ever had boring weeks where nothing happens and then, everything did??
Yeah...that was my week.
Highlights....the cousin visit, Hubby bought me a "new to us" car, my daughter's office had a "meet the baby" party, the boys went to a football game (and I got to eat my favorite dinner of eggplant and artichokes)
And our 9 year old lab had to have a possible cancerous tumor removed from his eyelid...
The vet says that this will heal up nicely in a month or so, but right now he is still a bit wobbly, so I expect quite a bit of nursing this coming week...
Have a great weekend!
Nancy

1 comment:

Barbara Lilian said...

We too have had times like that just recently. Then we have had friends drop in unexpectedly each day. Hope your Labrador gets better quickly, I had one just like yours, she always looked sad, but so loving.
Enjoy your weekend.