Sunday, October 12, 2014

Baby is born

Those that follow me know I am not into sharing pictures of family, let alone myself....
But today, I will make one exception.
Yesterday, our daughter went into labor, her water breaking in bed at 1am. We got a text from our son in law at 1:30 letting us know they were at the hospital.
Yes, we got up and got there about 2:30 am.
LOng story of sitting in the waiting room and waiting.....11 1/2 hours later our baby girl gave us a little grandson....so glad we were there, though all we did was give moral support from afar.
Meet our grandson, Royce!
6lbs 15oz and 20" long....
Now the fun (and work) begins.....
Talk later....
Nancy

4 comments:

Susie said...

What a beautiful little face....I know you were in heaven. xoxo,Susie

Something Nice and Pretty said...

How beautiful he is, love his name too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your family! He's adorable.

Pam

Kelly said...

Aw, how sweet! Congratulations to you. He's about the same size as the son I had 13 yrs ago.