Friday, July 18, 2014

A Work In Progress

Most gardeners have different projects plan or unplanned, creating a list of "to dos"....
I am one of those gardeners....projects occasionally pop into mind without warning....much to Hubby's chagrin.
I have been telling you about trying to reseed grass in an area around the tree in the backyard, which has been working, but unfortunately not fast enough for a party I am having that needs every square foot of the yard....so, I got to thinking (at about 2 AM I might add).
Why not use flagstone type pavers to create a sitting area that chairs would comfortably sit on? Hummm
So, I talked with Hubby, who had doubts, but said ok....
So, today, at 7:42AM I was at Home Depot, and got 10 to start...I figure I need another 15 to do it right....

This is the before....


Yeah, that is just 10....but it really looks more inviting to me. What do you think??
Nancy

1 comment:

Barbara Lilian said...

Looks a much more inviting area to sit under that tree.