Sunday, July 20, 2014

A sweet shady spot to sit

Well, today, I got someone at Home Depot to load my pavers into the cart and then into the car, making my life that much easier. So, I was able to put down 18 more pavers....it is mostly done.
A few pavers will need a bit of leveling and such....
I think it looks pretty good, and it is a unique spot and view in our yard. It has been completely unused in the past. It was always either too dry or too wet....
We will see how it goes. I did try to plant a couple of English lavenders, an oregano (hope it goes wild!) and some bacopa, just for a spark of fun around the trunk of the tree.
What do you think??



Hope you are getting some projects done....
Nancy

2 comments:

Laura @ Top This Top That said...

the pavers look great. are you sore? how awesome to use a part of your yard that didn't get much use. it will now! enjoy.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love using pavers in the yard...they look great...you did a terrific job!