Monday, June 30, 2014

Caring for Linens

Yesterday, was the perfect day....warm and sunny with a bit of a breeze. Perfect day to hang out bed linens.....
I can't remember a better day in a while when it was time to wash the bed linens...
Our bed get nothing but pure linen (purchased from Linoto, Ebay and other sources as well as pillowcases I made myself)....so on a day like that, with the warm sun and light breeze, I hung the linens out and in no time at all they were fresh as the day and dry!
I have one of those little hide away clothes lines and so I pulled it out and hooked it up....

Not a beautiful view, I grant, but it is just to prove that once in a while, I truly do dry the linens on the line! It is the best way to care for them and they smell simply lovely!
Do you line dry?? Do you have linen sheets?? (You simply must get some!)
Hope you have a great day!
Nancy

No comments: