Thursday, May 15, 2014

Inspired by other bloggers

I read other blogs....lots of them. I am inspired by them and when Savy Southern Style posts her Wednesday blog full of other bloggers and their creations, my husband groans...."oh, it's Wednesday...."
You see, she gives people like me a chance to meet other bloggers and see their "stuff".
Well, sometimes the ideas stay with me for a while then I do something similar....
Yesterday, "Confessions of a serial diyer" made a cover for her toaster oven. Why didn't I think of that?
I have always thought that my toaster oven, as wonderful as it is to have, is well, ugly.
Now, hers is totally wonderful complete with a graphic on it...but, I knew with her tutorial on her blog, that I could make something similar at least.....
So, I did. I goes with my cover for the Kitchenaid that sits on the counter....
Here it is before...sitting next to the Kitchenaid which sits to the right....
And here it is now.....
The fabric came from a remnant of fabric from a valance I had....
I didn't add the ruffle that she added to hers...but I think it turned out pretty well....
Have a great day.
Nancy

No comments: