Friday, April 11, 2014

In the Garden

I have been out of commission....my back is "out".
But, I wanted to show you my roses in the front....they are so beautiful this year.....perhaps it is just the paint behind them....or is it the new fertilizer I am using?
 This isn't the best picture for you.....It was late in the day.....
 That red rose, "In the Mood" is just beautiful this year....
 And "Sentimental" is the best ever....
Of course the other plants growing all around are "Love In a Mist" that a neighbor gave me a few years ago....they always come back....
But even my hanging ivy geranium is doing extra well....I am loving this new fertilizer...
What is the new stuff? "SeaGrow".....it is a water soluble fertilizer that is organic. It is amazing.....
Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend....
Nancy

1 comment:

Barbara Lilian said...

What lovely roses . I'm hoping the two I planted last year to climb up a bare wall, will be in bloom soon. They are such a pretty pink, but I think I planted them in the wrong place as when all the other plants growing in front of them are in flower they get hidden. Needs sorting for next year. Your hanging baskets look in full bloom. I haven't planted mine yet, I'm waiting till after I have treatment in hospital next week for my back. I'm hoping it will work, then I can get back to caring for my garden, there's so much that needs to be done. Enjoy your sunshine in your garden.