Saturday, March 8, 2014

Welcome Home!

So, the guys were here again, at 7:30am...to finish the paint job....
We have essentially a new house on the outside! They did a super job! Included in the job were things you wouldn't even think of...I know painters from past experience are like some gardeners, "mow, blow and go"....well, other painters spray and go....
Not so with these guys! They even fixed the cement on the patio and removed all 24 years of caulking I had done to protect the house where the patio and house connect! It seriously looks brand new!
So, everything is mostly back, at least in the front....so here you go...
 The view from across the street....


Welcome home!
Have a great rest of the weekend, and don't forget to set your clock an hour earlier...spring ahead!
Nancy

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

OMGOSH!!! It looks wonderful! You did a great job picking colors and they did a great job painting. That was quick!!! Lucky you! xo Diana

Barbara Lilian said...

All spick & span ready for Spring. Your house looks fantastic, I'm sure your happy with the new look. Sounds like you found some great guys to do your painting, I could have done with them over here in France to help me. My Mr France & I have been painting our summer rental cottage. It's now ready for our 1st Spring holiday makers who arrive today. A coat of paint to revamp is always pleasing. I'm so tired I think I need a revamp, but think I'll choose a long soak in a hot bath full of sweet smelling bubbles.