Thursday, March 6, 2014

First day of color...

Well, today was the first day of color on the house....I was so antzy waiting, I went out shopping with a friend. The house felt odd, being all covered with plastic on the windows and all...
So, when I cam home, this is what I found...




This backyard picture shows how in some lights it turns gray. Overall, it is a light taupe color and will sing when everything is back in place. The best decision was painting the garage door the same color as the walls....
Tomorrow, we will get the special trim color. The facia is a softened white, so it doesn't jump out at you, but it is white....
Now, for those reading, the trim color will be around the windows on the front and the door jamb on the front door...We haven't decided if the door will be that color too or not...we will see....
What do you think??
Nancy

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

I think it looks GREAT so far! What a nice color. I really like white trim. I don't know- I might paint the door an accent color to make it pop...but white is always a good choice, too- xo Diana