Friday, October 4, 2013

Dresser #2

Here it is, all done, dresser #2.
It is also painted Duck Egg blue and drawers are lined with the same wonderful paper that I put in the first dresser.



I posted it on Craigslist, so we will see. I got three interested people on the first dresser, then they haven't gotten back to me on when they want to see it. I guess that happens.
In either case, Hubby said he will sell them at the neighborhood garage sale if they are sold by then. Our neighborhood garage sale, for those in the Orange County, Ca area, is October 12th. Neighbors put out all kinds of stuff...and yes, I have other things to sell, such as some chairs I have redone, pillows, trays and linens....so come on by to the Mesa Verde Neighborhood garage sale!!

1 comment:

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Love the color! It will sell! It's too petty to let go!