Friday, September 6, 2013

Another chapter

After over 6 years of having a store on Etsy, I have closed it.  
When it ceases to be fun, it is time....
I started selling with Etsy when everything had to be handmade, which of course I did.

Then, Vintage became accepted, so when I went treasure hunting, and I found linen treasures and such, I added that to the store.


It was fun and exciting, selling to much of the US and some countries as well. Then, shipping went up, and still I persisted. It was afterall, still fun.....
Then, over the years the number of sellers on Etsy increased and increased. Competition became an issue, as well as the cost of posting and selling and then shipping.
Times have changed and keeping the store wasn't fun anymore. So, WildOakDesigns the store on Etsy, has closed.
Eventually, I will be able to find homes for much of the stock that still exists...handmade and vintage alike.
If anyone still reads this blog, I have a large amount of wonderful linens and doilies that need homes, so just contact me and let me know...
wildoakdesigns@gmail.com

I will be sifting through what is left in the next few weeks, so let me know what you might be interested in....
In the meantime, I will still be crafting and enjoying creating something from nothing....
Nancy

No comments: