Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Celebrate!

We invited some of our neighbors over, so they could see what has been happening....I mean, they were all curious and said so.....
So, we invited them and brought out a great wine and cheese, crackers, bread and veggies....






See this cute little old wooden bucket?? Here to the right?? It is really old, but when I found it at a garage sale it was falling apart. The rings were falling off and the wood pieces were really bad. So, I bought it for $2 and took it home and soaked it for about 2 days. Now, it is almost all better, and I have it here with a pot of sedums in it. It is so cute and old.



And the lavender was a little tin bucket all planted at Trader Joe's....perfect.
Yup, nice little open house. And yes, they all loved what we did. Imagine. It only took us 23 years......
Nancy

2 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Everything looks so great and I am sure your neighbors were thrilled to see all the work. Everything looked so yummy too. You put out a nice spread for your guests.
Kris

Marina PĂ©rez said...

Wow! What a charming party! I love this kind of american manners !

Marina