Monday, May 13, 2013

The Mother's Day Project

Mother's Day turned out to be a beautiful and warm day. Gorgeous in fact, for relaxing outside....
However, before we could do that I had already asked the "kids" to help get the bookcases out to paint the wall, which had not been painted when we painted (about 7 years ago) in prep for the new floors....
So, after a delightful breakfast of chocolate croissants and espresso...

So, with my one daughter's help we moved all those books out to the garage, where they will live for about two weeks or so.....
Later our other daughter and her husband moved the bookcases out to the garage.....
And this is what the room looks like without bookcases....

It has me wondering if there is anywhere else that the books could live.....
I am painting this morning and I have decided the horse plaque is going to come down...that phase of our lives is over. I do love books, but really love the open space....hummmmm.
What do you think?
Nancy

No comments: