Friday, May 24, 2013

Painting, again

Hi there. Did you wonder where I had gone?? Well, we have been busy getting ready for the floors, which means essentially packing up and moving out....
And, if you recall, I had the bookcases to paint out in the garage. They are done to my satisfaction, mostly...and they are curing because I used wax on the shelves after painting to keep as much paint on the shelves when the books go back.....
And then.....
I was looking at the wall in the family room that I painted....
See the white door??? It is an eyesore...it competes and draws your eye away from the room when you first come in....I want the eyes to see the windows first and then maybe the floor....
So.....



Yes, I did....It is restful, not competing with the other stuff. It is not a great door and when the bookcases come back it should be really great.
Have a great weekend....
Nancy

1 comment:

Marina PĂ©rez said...

A lot of work! But great! I hope you enjoy your weekend.


Marina