Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Master bedroom touches

If you have been following, you know I have been adding gray to the Master Bedroom, mainly on the bed. Gray seems to go with most everything that I have already done, luckily, since we painted the walls less than a year ago, and they went "Bamboo Beach" which is a tan type color....
So, having painted the bed French Linen (ASCP), I wanted gray on the bed. So, the search went on to find gray that I liked.....
I found the quilt with shams on Ebay.....
Then I found cute little "boudoir" pillows at a garage sale...
Then yesterday I found......
This wonderful pillow, a standard size down pillow with a linen ruffled cover. Here it says "Bonne Nuit" and on the other side it says "Bonjour".....SCORE! It was $5 at the Assistance League!
Then I was looking for a charcoal grey throw....
My friend found this over in the linens section of Goodwill, $12...brand new!
So, the whole thing gets fairly pulled together....

So, what do you think?
Well, it will be on to the next project soon.....
Nancy

No comments: