Friday, April 19, 2013

Kitchen Papers

My cabinets needed refreshing.....afterall, I put tissue paper in the back of them roughly 8 years ago!
When we had the cabinets put in, the backs were the same white as the cabinets, and yes, I could have painted them, but we all know that the color would change over time, and painting these cabinets, well, it wouldn't have been terribly easy....although with ASCP it would have been easier....
I wanted more "splash"....
So, here they were....a lovely backdrop yes, and it is tissue....but I needed something new and fresh....

This is the line of "kitchen papers" that is out there, this one being the "table runner".....I saw this used in a store as a wallpaper, which was stunning...and thought, "what if". So now here are my new cabinets. Squeal! I love it, and with the glassware it is stunning! Why can't cabinets be exciting, especially since they are exposed? I say go for it!
Just sayin...
Have a great day!
Nancy

1 comment:

Cristina Garay said...

Great change! I wouldn't paint them either, too much hassle. Good idea to use the paper!