Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My little find

I went to Tuesday Morning, which happens to be next door to the market.
Remember when I had to go to the market for St. Patrick's Day? Well, I went next door to look for cute little paper plates for the dessert. You know, Green and white and covered with shamrocks or something. They didn't have those either!
But, they did have some glasses I was looking for from France. (yay!) and this.....

No, it has nothing to do at all with St. Patricks Day, but I have been looking for a larger rug by the slider for coming in. Isn't it cute? It is yet another nod to my "farm" and it has the gray and beige and all....
No, I didn't plan on it...but it was there and not another in sight. So, I had to get it, right?
Have you ever gotten something unplanned? On a whim?
Nancy

1 comment:

Junkchiccottage said...

Love this adorable rug. So cute. What a great find
Kris