Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

I want to say to all my readers out there in the "blogosphere", Happy Valentine's Day!
It is a day to say "I care", share love and let friends know they matter.

Here it is a quiet sort of day. We usually eat in, having something we haven't had in a long time or ever.
Hubby brought me Roses!
They are beautiful!
And I am making a pheasant for dinner (Emirl Lagasse recipe) and his side dish he recommends...and artichokes and chocolate covered strawberries (using Giada's recipe).
I think they look pretty good, although her recipe doesn't use a stiffener like I have used in years past, the taste is good.....
The weather has warmed up, today we didn't have any frost and it is warm enough to eat hors d'oeuvres outside....that will be fun....

So, How do you celebrate Valentine's day??
Hope it is a good one for you.....
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Nancy


1 comment:

Junkchiccottage said...

Looks yummy. Glad to see you had a nice valentines day.
Kris