Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Just another pretty face...

Well, for those who have been following and wondering, the chair is done.
It was not an easy adventure. It was not designed or destined to be perfect. The goal was to get a "rustic French country" wing chair. I think I accomplished that.
It doesn't however, work to be a "head" chair at the table. It is simply too low...by about 2 inches. Sad.
I really don't need another chair in the family room, but it will be there unless one of my readers wants to get it.
Without more verbage, here it is.....

It actually looks ok, I think...just sitting there. It would be cozy to sit in during the summer, perhaps take it outside. We will see.
If anyone is interested, let me know, just leave a comment to that effect and where you can be reached...
Have a great evening....
Nancy

2 comments:

Karen said...

That's a great chair, love the tack trim. It looks nice in the room. It seems like a great place to sit and read.

Mimi@blueroofcabin said...

Great job on the chair! Those wing backs can be tricky ;)