Saturday, January 19, 2013

The rusty hook

Months ago I found a rusty hook. Not just any hook, but a very old hook that was just waiting for a job. So, I bought it. Then, the poor hook just sat in my craft room. I would see it, but nothing came to mind.
I played with the idea to have it with my chandelier in the kitchen, but the bottom part obviously attaches to another piece, which I don't have, and it is a bit too heavy in structure and weight. So, again, it sits.

The rusty patina is lovely, the shape is perfect, and it is charming. But, it just sits.
It is this "tail" that holds me back. And, the whole thing weighs 1.5 pounds.
I need someone to give this a home.
If you are interested, I posted it in the store, WildOakDesigns.etsy.com.
I would love to see what you do with it....
Nancy

No comments: