Tuesday, January 8, 2013

BIG SALE

Those of you who regularly read my blog, know that I have an Etsy store.
In light of a New Year, I decided to have a sale on many items in the store.
These items have been reduced in the listing, many more than 25%, some are even 50% off. Price is adjusted, so there are no codes to remember. It makes it easy for you.
Questions on an item? Just "Convo" me through the store, I will answer you.
There are many doilies, want a collection of them, we can talk and work out a deal on a collection of doilies!
Even my "Pashminas" are on sale. Why the quotation marks? Because a reader of the store got mad because they didn't have cashmere, and supposedly only a cashmere one can be called a Pashmina.
Well, tell that to the stores such as Target and others who have called them "pashminas".
My Bad.
Sorry, these beauties are hand made and are pure linen. A lovely loose weave, drapey linen. It makes them unique.
I also have lots of linens on sale. Lots and lots!
You can't find vintage linens for less in a store....
Want a collection of those, let's talk! I love linens and want them to go to homes that love linens. The prices on most have been reduced. Take a look!
I am off to make Cranberry-orange jam today...
Nancy

No comments: