Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Haviland Limoges China on sale

Okay, it is official. I have posted the Limoges china that I have in the Etsy store.
At this point, I have only pictured and posted the two main wonderful pieces. They are more than half of the value a company in Missouri told me they were worth.
The French covered butter dish...



This piece is amazing. To find it in a complete condition with all three parts, no chips, cracks or glazing. It is as if time has stood still on this piece. Oh the stories it could tell!
It is pre-1941 from France. Oh the elegant meals it could tell us about. A more formal and regal time. Shouldn't you have this in your collection? I have run out of room. Perfect for the shabby chic, or country decor....
The other piece I have is the French covered casserole. Another amazing piece with no nicks, or wear!

Now, truth is I am fighting a cold and don't have the energy to post the rest. But I also have 11 berry bowls, 11 salad/dessert plates, and 7 cups and saucers (one cup was repaired). If you are interested in one or more pieces, you can go to the store and buy either of the two mentioned pieces through the store (we take credit cards) or convo me through the store to make arrangements for the other pieces. Help me get organized for the New Year!
Think of the tea parties!!
Hoping you are well.
Nancy

No comments: