Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pillow

So, I wanted to show you a pillow I made.
I had leftover fabric from the chairs we had done. I wanted a pillow to bring the fabric over to the main part of the livingroom. I also got a piece of scrumptous gray grain sack material from my last purchase. The vendor gave me the piece, which was big enough for a pillow. I did wash it first which made it a bit "rumpled". I actually thought it was cool that way. Lots of texture.


This was a great vendor on Ebay in Belaruse. Was a most unique piece. The main piece I purchased was the same color, but softer. The most yummy piece. It is the same color but softer and after washing it got softer. It is perfect for a table runner....and it is not going in the shop anytime soon.
Nancy

6 comments:

thistlewoodfarm said...

I love the fabric you made your pillow from! What a pretty color!

Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!
karianne

Karen said...

That fabric is so pretty. I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love that fabric!!...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love that fabric!!...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Salmagundi said...

Love that upholstery fabric; also loved it on the chairs! Thanks for stopping by my blog - yes, I made all of those quilts. For years I made quilts for publication in magazines and books and taught a lot of classes. These are some of the publication and class samples. Thanks for asking. Sally

Deserae said...

Your pillow is so pretty.....love the fabric!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving :o)
~Des