Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sewing for Christmas

Ah, Fall....
Gosh, it means Holiday sewing!
I finished a Fall holiday table runner, which I will show after I sew on the binding.....
But I did play with the Christmas stocking pattern that I had.
I wanted something unique, not the  typical Christmas fabric, more decorative that goes with other decor....so my daughter and I went to the fabric store and found some really cool fabrics. Unique...and stunning.
So, here is what I came up with today....



Yeah, I had fun....In fact, I rather like these next to my taupey gray paint...hummmm.
Anyway, watch the store....stockings will be showing up...
What did you do today?
Nancy

2 comments:

AshTreeCottage said...

Hi Nancy! So nice to meet you and thank you for coming to visit me. Holiday sewing ~ well, you must have been reading my mind because that's what I was thinking about today. One Halloween is over, the rest flies by and if I don't get busy I will find myself on Christmas Eve struggling to get presents finished. Thanks for giving me that ever needed nudge! I am your newest follower.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Anonymous said...

They came out so pretty!