Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Frenzy

Anyone else out there thinking about Christmas?
It is as if the other holidays have come and gone and I have gone into a  "hyper-drive" to kick start Christmas items in my store.
So far the wine tags for wine glasses were not even remotely interesting to anyone....so those were abandoned to Christmas stockings and table runners, which seem to be more interesting. I like making those more anyway.
So, over the last couple of days, while dog sitting my wonderful dog Belle, who is still recovering from surgery, I have completed a few things....
This is a pillow COVER that I made, 22" square. It is only a cover, the pillow form is not included...this makes it easier to ship for me and cheaper for you....
Then I created a quilted table runner for Fall....with an eye on Thanksgiving, but suitable for the whole season!
Done with long strips that have been quilted and is reversible....(no the pumpkins are not included LOL).....
And then I started making stockings.....
I found non-conventional fabric, because honestly I wanted them to go with decor and be pretty before and after the holiday....

Actually, this one has not been posted to the store...I am liking it next to the grey paint....but if you are interested, let me know (wildoakdesigns@gmail.com) and we can talk....there are two of these...
I am planning on some more, but the next ones are already spoken for. Imagine that.
Remember to look at the items in the store...and remember too, we take credit cards with Etsy's help, so purchases are easier than ever!
Anyway, off to take Belle out; hope you have a great day!
Nancy

No comments: