Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Craigslist find!

Okay, one of the problems I have with party gatherings is the issue of seating. I have been thinking about a bench or two for ages....
Well, I considered buying picnic benches online, but they were $100+.
And, I thought a cuter bench would come in handy for gatherings inside too....hummmm
So, I watched craigslist, and soon, sure enough, I found one!! And, it was in my neighborhood!
Wonderful....$45!
So, here it is....


A little "shabby" but darling...It is solid, will hold three people and I probably will repaint it, after our party.....
What do you think??
Nancy

3 comments:

Keeping it Cozy said...

What a gorgeous little bench and such a great price!

Carol said...

Hi, Nancy!
I'm so happy you stopped by my blog & left a comment! Now I can follow you & see what things you're up to!

The bench is amazing & what a great price. Can't wait to see how you give it new life!

Smiles,
Carol

Athena at Minerva's Garden said...

What a fantastic bench you got--I love it! And it would be perfect for both outdoor and indoor use--it looks a very versatile piece. It was so nice to hear from you over at my blog. Glad you enjoyed hearing about my fruit trees, and how wonderful--you do espaliered fruit trees, too--cool! I've never tried mulberries before, so I will have to look them up now after I read your comment. I live in town and have a fairly small backyard, so espalier was the only way I could go. Take care, and have a wonderful weekend!