Sunday, October 14, 2012

Autumn business

Well, few showed up to our garage sale....sad.
But, one has to move on to the next project.....which in our case is what we hope will be an annual event, our Octoberfest.
I spent the day with Hubby shopping for whatever we could get ahead so we went to Costco, Vons and Trader Joe's. Our Trader Joe's was down on their selection of pumpkins, but Vons had some unique ones for a change....
I also rearranged the furniture in the family room, and made Belle's "castle" move as well (which will not be out for the party)...now Belle can watch TV and be closer. She has been a challenge this week. Yesterday and then today...today I woke up to her sitting in the "castle" quite content with herself, with no "cone" on her....and her surgery area well scrubbed by her tongue. All day I fretted about it, but aside from being a little puffy, it looks okay.
When I finish rearranging the furniture and decorate, I will take a picture for you to see. I does make the room seem bigger....
What did you do today??
I would love to hear from readers....
Nancy

2 comments:

Deserae said...

Sorry to hear your garage sale was a bust!!! We had one back in May and swore we would never have another one since hardly anyone showed up. It is so frustrating to spend all that time getting things ready and not sell anything :o( Hope your fur baby is feeling better soon!!!! It is so hard to see them suffering from pain....
~Des

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

We were just in your area a few weeks ago...I would've loved to have gone to your garage sale! I like you're attitude though--on to the next project! No sense moping about it, right? Thanks for visiting and your sweet comment! ~Zuni