Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Projects

So, I know you all have projects...how many do you have piled waiting for you to do something with them....?
Yeah, me too...and yet, I can't resist another project when I am out an about....
Two days ago I ordered some more linen for the pashminas I am making...
Some in "Ruby Red" and some in "Chocolate"....oh so yummy....but again...a project!
And then today, I found some cute wood pieces to be transformed....two more projects!
And don't even get me started on the fabric that is piling up....lots....
So, if you don't hear from me...hopefully I am working on, Projects....
What projects do you have waiting??? I really want to hear from you...



Nancy

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good luck with your projects. I know how you feel. I have piles of projects too. Thanks so much for visiting me.